Aurora Contractors, Inc. is pleased to offer our clients Tenant Coordination services,
either as part of an overall Construction Management contract or as a consultant.
Aurora Contractors’ team of experienced professionals is available to act as an
advocate for the landlord, providing all-inclusive tenant coordination services
to property owners, developers and retail clients. Our tenant coordination services
offer solutions that effectively bring together ownership goals and retailer objectives.
Some of the advantages to hiring an outside Tenant Coordinator are:
- Reduction in overhead costs to the Owner. You will not need to have a Tenant Coordination
Department and incur the costs of the extra personnel;
- The cost of the Tenant Coordination can be passed through as a project expense;
- We act as your liaison with the tenants, handling all phone calls and issues, removing
that burden from you.
Your project will receive the undivided attention of a Tenant Coordinator - from
commencement through close-out. Aurora’s tenant coordination services include:
- Construction and/or review of all lease documents and exhibits;
- Coordination and review of owner’s construction plans and tenant’s improvement plans
- Review of the tenant’s schedule, design and technical criteria;
- Preparation of marketing materials (i.e., phasing plans, elevations, site plans,
etc.) to aid the client in it’s negotiations with tenants;
- Coordination of Tenant utility services;
- Management of Tenant's change order processing;
- Management of Tenant's Contractors deposits and fess;
- Tenant's Contractor construction rules and regulations;
- Tenant L.O.D. production and management;
- Oversight of tenants’ construction to ensure all tenant obligations are met;
- Progress reporting and tracking; and
- Punch list and close-out documentation, to ensure a smooth transition between construction
and property management.